Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Poor design Supposed to have g8 today and 8 didn't see anything taken off when I looked at the computer. Told supervisor do you think he cared? No…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗@21savage I hope you have to drive the clown car today!Most frustrating thing about that var was the mirrors beinf at completely different heights …8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗@21savage I hope you have to drive the clown car today!I haven't even seen that thing in a while lol8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗No alcohol?Did that today. 2 bottles. Can never be too careful.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗There was hardly anyone at the grocery store I picked up some steak and potatoes. I got a 12 pack of pepperoni hot pockets!8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Twat🖕🖕8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@@21savage we need yiu to sweep the UPS store Fuck that! I've had enough the last 2 days.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Motherfuckers got me good today! 🤬8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗That one chick made sure everyone knows.This cold weather isn't doing it any favors I can tell you that!8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗You should use ur small arms to fly thereWigga please. Everyone knows I have 24 inch pythons.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 get your browns on and come take some stops mf!8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Going to the liqour store on my lunch break! Alpha Style!8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Motherfucker. 14 hour day.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@babagounj How heavy is it mf?8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗NiceSounds ghetto.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@@21savage go to work Probably heavy today and tomorrow. Pushing volume before the storm.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Settle down Did grocery store last night. Getting liqour store done today. I'd be shocked if we ran operations on Monday. I've seen our building c…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fortunately my bulk wasn't too bad todayMust be nice!8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Woo hooThey took 30.stops off of meMight beat @21savage back to the building You better. Today must have been irreg day. Feel like I've needed the…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Go to work!Woo!!8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
How we looking my peeps!8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Today would have been a fantastic day to call out. Fuck.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Woo!8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You are talking about @21savage I should be fine.8mo ago