Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗They’re trying to fight one of those places around here. Shit was approved in 2016 way before the development fighting it was built. Good luck.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗In your whole career, have you ever not showed for work, not called?Never5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗This has nothing to do with them liking you.The company wants less employees. It's hard to pay the rent when you dont have a job.Especially when y…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Just called my stewies. He said they're not gonna try to fire me. I suck dick too good. Thank god.Well there you have it.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗My fucking pds just called me. I guess I forgot to call out. Damnit5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@johney FUFuck off asshole5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗But can she make a sandwich?No but she can snort a gram of Coke off one of those nails5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Don't be jelly!!Gypsies now?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@johney FUGet lost fucktard5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@johney looks like FL ?When you don't have a flats boat.....5mo ago
-
Meme's of all kinds
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I think I can improve the posting process considerably if I remove the ability to edit peoples' posts. I'll look into it.And I am NOT adding …5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Bastard Fuck off asshole!Bring back @gumbysmom!!!!5mo ago
-
Artemis II , Will It Blow Up?
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@brownblob5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗My mom is gone....Too bad I enjoyed him kicking your ass5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Thans fuck faceFuck off asshole5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Cheers Cheers this asshole5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Not as big an asshole as you5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Nobody asked youOr you asshat5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗At least he has the nuts to do it a lot of these people are crying online saying UPS owes them this money so they can start a new life lol.…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I’m still wondering where all these people were crying for me when I was laid off in the early 2000s? Oh, that’s right they told me to toug…5mo ago
-
Buyout
@gumby said ↗Thanks for cleaning up my most valuable and useful on topic thread.Sorry @badideaguy I thought it was worthy.5mo ago