Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗avoid the brown eggs5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗No one cares…MYOFB5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Legendary drivers always had enough. Could be zero or one, could be 15-20.Disgusting ✊5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗I bet the ol’man drags in more pussyAt least better pussy.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Sounds like he needs to find a jobYou realize who you're talking to right? Fucker passed down lazy ass genes.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗I like the filling company @21savage goes to the homo bar for his "filling"5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Hey now.Let's not take shots at broke self employed guys.Well at least you got mom and dad basement to live in. That poor fucker is gonna be …5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I don't know what "TTKU" Means, faggot I don't know boomer anagrams Then look it up fucktard. Geezus lazy ass. I'm surprised you even have clea…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗What'd they bring ya?He said he wasn’t working TTKU5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗When I was getting groceries they had a sign in the produce section saying no peppers due to the crop failure in Florida. First I've heard abou…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗He's self employed. He has his own business. It was poppin like a decade and two ago. But he has no savings no retirement funds. Gonna be you. …5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Again??Yup5mo ago
-
Tiger Woods Crashes Again, Charged With DUI
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby Fuck off5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I see a bunch of people on tiktok doing it and the results look pretty good. The technology is way better than when people first started gettin…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I want to go to Turkey to get a hair transplant ✊I know someone who did that.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@johney FUFuck off asshole5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗What’s we got going on here?MYOFB5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗FUCK YOU you tiger king looking fuckI got your Tiger King right here bitch.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗I spent a month in West Palm for work. @johney has never been south nor east of Kissimmee in his life, he's a friggin swamp personI live west of We…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@542thrunthru said ↗Sounds like some stupid east coast term for a high-rise. They want to be the west so bad that they are trying to sound like us. "Yeah bruh,…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗They don't have any in your podunk flat ass stateIs that a fact.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗I want to try a route where I do one or two verticals and it takes all day. I don't think I can breathe gravel dust for 20 more years.WTF is a vert…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@542thrunthru said ↗Oh, no i was outside but in open hallways. So enjoying the weather but not getting rained on or blazing sun on very hot days.5mo ago