Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You need glasses And you need a muzzle6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗With no union we would make half the money and none of the benefits. I don't think anyone would put up with the way this company treats us if we we…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Dick pic again?Maybe….I couldn’t find it💥6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗@cuntmo1 no.That is all.He quoted me on something and I can’t see it6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗Reddit is waiting for you now @gumby said ↗I'm a big dickhead over there.Yup6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Standard Fire Engine: ~15 tons.Aerial Ladder Truck: 25-40 tons.Water Capacity: 500-750 gallons (which adds significant weight)😳6mo ago
-
Buyout
@gumby said ↗It says you need glasses old man I got glasses on fool.....I think it says you're a dumbass and can't post pics.6mo ago
-
Buyout
@gumby said ↗This is part of the email I got when I applied Nice job asshat, wanna tell us what that says?6mo ago
-
Buyout
@oldngray said ↗The people in other locals will be really pissed when it ends up they won't get a buyout either. If the union forces UPS to follow the contract…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Funny story...I was 15 working in a restaurant kitchen another guy working there was mopping up a section when he tells me "man this is really …6mo ago
-
Buyout
@thebrownblob said ↗If the union filed grievances and the company knew they were going to do things against the contract, why would members be upset? I can gua…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@johney FUFuck off asshole, hope you haven't spent that $150,000 yet.6mo ago
-
Buyout
@thebrownblob said ↗Probably just the beginning. The company is more than welcome to sit down and negotiate with the union to administer these contractually an…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Nobody has heard anything yet.Nothing to hear.6mo ago
-
Buyout
@kearsargecoop said ↗He's not in the central you babbling baffoon No shit dickwad seems there's a lot of people with reading disabilities here. I said beginnin…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I ate them all.6mo ago
-
Buyout
@thebrownblob said ↗Central region buyout appears to be at the very least on hold if not completely canceled.Beginning of the end....sorry @gumby you're denied!6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗The site is not intuitive at all. Tiring.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗The site sucks. It’s ever changing and unpredictable. Tiring. I haven't noticed too much different....quoting hasn't seemed to change that m…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Are we having quoting issue's?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗I got a girl pregnant6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Lesbians are gaySo isn't he.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗That's gayWell look who you're talking to.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I do not, no.6mo ago