Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@@johney FU Go fuck yourself asshole I'm not in the mood for your shit.7mo ago
-
Epstein & Maxwell
@doublestandards said ↗How much you wanna bet he’s the one that encouraged this shit knowing this would happen?he gets his bonus, corporations get their money …7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Fuck You, Canada!What's funky is so many of those guys play on American NHL teams.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Do you expect him to cook his own dinners?No I expected some loser to deliver to another loser.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Went to she shwarma place motherfuckers.. Got a chicken wrap. Fukkin elite!You actually went somewhere to buy food outside of work?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@toonertoo said ↗We shall see..I got about 3 coming down hard and wet. Don't make this sexual.You're kidding right?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗How lucky is @johney ?Not so much that bitch would be down here trying to shove my pineapples up his ass.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗I get a Gold medal bitches for blowing @gumbyOk7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗The house down the street from him is up for sale..Down the street is ok...then I can steal his beer while he's at Aldi's down the street.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Stewart*Steward* SMH7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Be careful @johney he’s taking the buyout and might retire to Florida and move next to you!!We don't accept his type here.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@@johney FUFuck off asshole7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗What channel os that on?NBC7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Built my cologne display motherfuckers Geezus besides this being the most gay thing I'll see today, can't you at least take off the parts stick…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗The View isn’t on todayYou know you have all the episodes recorded.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Stuart? Stuart center in Florida??????Kids these days.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Yeah I get a ream from Stuart to keep at homeStuart?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Toronto Maple Leafs?True, forgot about the Fucktard Canadians.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗ 🔵 owns the Stanley Cup🔴 hasn’t owned the Stanley Cup in 33 years https://t.co/bd22ey4Gdn— Rock (@TheCensoredRock) February 21, 2026 Mens hoc…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Oh noIm a asshole.Fixed7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗They eliminated an entire line at my building Is that due to low volume or to push the old guys out the door?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗I believe Zelle etc now have to report a 1099 for more than 600.00 in a year.Thanks Dave.....7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Leave me alone. We're reading the velveteen rabbit. You got a VCR? I can send you all my kids Barney and Wee Sing tapes.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗It's up to the employer wether you have to take continuous leave or if it can be intermittent for family bonding. UPS doesn't allow it. Just get yo…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Paternity leave for me Paternity...maternity....potato...potatoe7mo ago