Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Melbourne area.My daughter,SIL and grandkids live a half hour west of Melbourne. Nice area.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗3 left7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗WDFDFuck off asshole7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗$11,000,000 seems a little high. You should get another quote. 11 million is a tad high.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗I need the ac and the pool running 24/7.Why? My pool pump and a/c don't run 24/7. During the hurricanes my pool pump didn't run for two weeks I ju…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗They quoted him eleven thousand thousand dollarsPretty sure that's close to the quote I got too.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗11k for insurance? Or the generator?Generator7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗30 amp won't cut it! Go big or go home!It has worked so far. I think through at least two hurricane related outages.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗We were told $400 a week to run the system, possibly half that when we are away since the thermostat will be set at 78°. That keeps the ac on, kee…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗@johney,You have a whole house generator at your place? Thinking of getting one here but we most likely will not be in Florida for the hurricane s…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Yes, my illiterate friend. Dammit or Damnit, either is acceptable. Ok Elmer Fudd7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby's house7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗We used to take a mail tote and empty out the ice machine WDFD X10007mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Lots of drivers aren't working WDFD...take the buyout....oh wait.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Damnit Damnit?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I would be willing to bet fifty bucks you actually are the only person here who knows what my face looks like... Lol.Because the person I was…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Chevy’s are not without their own issues, but none of them have ever been as catastrophic as the fords I’ve owned.I owned one Chevy it was …7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗I drove Chevies before thatSorry to hear that.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Cutting routes @gumby said ↗I think we have more empty trucks than loaded trucksI'm so happy to hear that I can go back to bed and sleep a couple …7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Im.not.watch thst crapWTF is that stupid shit? How can you be that fucked up just getting off an hour ago?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Good evening and I hope.your wife makes you watch the Olympics with her.Men's skating Your favorite At least his wife doesn't mind spending time w…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Settle down FU7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Just punched out WDFD7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗I don’t think the price of a barrel of oil can go much lower than it is now and still be worth pulling out of the ground for oil companies.Thanks …7mo ago