Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@johney FUFuck off asshole and....7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Finally Good now fuck off asshole.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Same hereJust got home.WDFD7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗I don’t know, maybe we should give this socialism thing a chance after all Smash7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Bite meLove SeanLast president of the Teamsters.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I have a huge fag base over there. Well you're a homo so.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗He really is.Belongs on Reddit.He's like that annoying zit on your nose that hasn't festered up enough to be squeezed yet annoys the fuck out …7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Thank you may I please have another7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗That would put an end to it. I remember the Rodney King riots where the Korean shopkeepers got on their roofs with AR-15s.And if I remember not …7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@johney FUYou're an annoying mother fucker....go fuck yourself for the 100th time.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@johney FU Fuck off asshole7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗You got a golden parachute, But what he prefers is a golden shower.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗And you can never work for UPS again. Sounds like UPS is following the Amazon model, only paying a little more while dangling the un achieva…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗Nice gif.It's been floating around a while now.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Settle down Fuck off asshole.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy7mo ago
-
RIP Thread
@babagounj said ↗ "I love the smell of napalm in the morning. ... It smells like ... victory."Definitely one of the best."Charlie don't surf!"7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@johney FUFuck off asshole7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fuck off7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗It was delicious Now go fuck yourself I'm sure....now when you're shitting your ass off for a couple days will you tell us so we can laugh our ass…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗WTF dude that steak isn't even remotely cooked. I get rare but fuck dude you're gonna have some stomach issue's in a day or two.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗I just had a giant Jersey Mike’s club supreme. I gotta coil up and digest. Jersey Mike's is the bomb.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Settle down STFU asshole7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗Buyout STFU I'm talking about a car battery7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗They’re getting pushy at the oil change place.I just took my wife’s car to get the oil changed. They tried to sell me a in cab air filter r…7mo ago