Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Where is that fuck face ?If you click on his name it says online...WTF?7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗ But but but Conan O Brien and Bill Marr said Haiti was great! 😂 pic.twitter.com/HMrVdVK8FR— Wuhan the Merchant Will 🥸☕️☢️ (@bigpwill231) Januar…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Forwarding it to UPS's HR department now.Those assholes lost my name and number 4 years ago.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗YesShe wants a real orgasm Yup7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Where is my buyout Up your ass7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Where is @PTCarWasher?Look down you'll see the top oh his head.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Careful. You can be fired for that according to reddit.Fired from where? My part time job I have at the zoo? I highly doubt that.7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@unionstrong said ↗So you're holding out for a bigger reward? Can't blame you.7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@oldngray said ↗What happened to all the money the Clinton Foundation raised to fix things there?Gee I wonder. New AK-47's?7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@unionstrong said ↗Not our problem Not yours but other than that fuck off7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@unionstrong said ↗Shut up.Fuck off asshole.....Let Nancy Guthrie out of your basement.7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@babagounj said ↗I recall a story from a decade ago, where a married couple , who were returning to Haiti for their retirement.A cousin and some friends picked…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗He enjoys showing everyone.Especially @gumby wife she always wants pictures of my cock.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗If the cold didn’t get em @21savage on the mower might.I wouldn't let that Nigga anywhere near my zero-turn mower.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗That's a might fine looking cock.Don't laugh my friend that fucker has his own Facebook page. Roaming rooster that hangs out by a local shoppi…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗You’re no Hawaiian No but can't help the cold bro.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I love you too.Yea? Suck my cock7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@unionstrong said ↗The Supreme Court will overturn it, they already did it with the Venezuelans. It’s Temporary, like it says. Stupid ass, lying and conniving …7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗He’s pissed because his pineapples croaked @gumby said ↗Good GoodFuck off asshole see if I mail you anymore.....douchbag.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗He’s pissed because his pineapples croaked Does appear that two don't look so good.7mo ago
-
RIP Thread
https://www.nytimes.com/2026/02/03/arts/music/chuck-negron-three-dog-night-dead.html7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Unique is one word for it.I look forward to the court subpoenas I get someday for running this mad house.And if you come here looking for hel…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@johney FU7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗For what?MYOFB7mo ago
-
No Tax on Overtime
@unionstrong said ↗7mo ago