Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗Sure is.Tasty3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Lies. There aren't any Mexicans there.Who said so? They work, and they get paid. The blacks don’t work and they get paid. At least I get someth…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗I’ll have to call @kog guy to get my paver walkway & patio installed. Come out here, I know a few Mexicans.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Thats ok. Ill just start calling ICE on them... right after I get my roof reshingled. They can take their shingle laying children with them3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗It’s ok. I won’t tell anyone you’re a closet fan.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗Eh, they’re alright. Nowhere near as good as blue crabs though. The texture. The claw meat is nice, tails can be chewy when the…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗Eh, they’re alright. Nowhere near as good as blue crabs though. The texture. Not those mutants you call lobsters, northern lobs…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Are you ready to retire?If you had any balls, you would have replied “yes, now fuck off”3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗Eh, they’re alright. Nowhere near as good as blue crabs though. The texture. A matter of opinion, madam.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗They’re in Belgium right now for shows tomorrow and Thursday. They’ll be racing to get here after their concert in Paris on 7/1…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗I really miss getting together with people and eating crabs for hours. Summer was not complete without it. Lobster…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗When I lived in Delaware crabs were really easy to catch.How’d you get rid of them?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗The World Cup is every four years, FYI, Smarty Pants. Lol. BTS?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗German Freddy doesn't want to go homeHe’s on vacation til July 23.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗Negative. They arrived home early yesterday morning to a very hostile crowd. The hostility was aimed at their coach though. Nex…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗I sure am going to miss the Scots being in the US. It’s been so much fun watching them party. I heard the South Koreans are com…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Did we just find more common ground?It's a Christmas miracle.💋 😂3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Fuckin idiots. Yet another reason why we should have picked our own cotton.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Texting is *fantastic*. Lol.Yep, why talk when you can text?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Roasting Very little humility. Not bad. In the shade with a breeze it’s actually cool. Lol3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Finally @gumby joined the club …I will accept him and go out pimping He’s low man on the list now.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Feels like it.No, I guarantee it’s worse where you are.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Surprise, Arizona?It’s 97 here. Very comfortable3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Tell me about it.Park the truck and take an uber back.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Yep.3mo ago