Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Use that social security money You STFU3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Its funny because its true.Hawt?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗It’s funny because it’s true.🤣 🤣🤣3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗She probably pegged youGeezus H. Christ! I’m sippin my beah ovah heah! I’m a retired teamster living on a pension, I can’t afford to be spittin…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗She was not at all known then That’s just before she came out as a lesbian.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I agree to a degree ….need some thought on that In her day she was. Tragic death. She helped other female artists too. Loretta Lynn for one.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Half ounce, maybe a little less, the picture is grainy.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗She wears high heels and drinks slow gin fizz She was the queen of country music3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
🤣3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Settle down, Patsy Cline.Don’t you dare take her name in vain!3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Ready to stick your head up your ass?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗I don’t have one but they have some awesome health tracking features for you old bastards.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Don't give a fuck about anything anymore One more first diwn BitchGet some rest.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗You don’t even get half a funny charm for this He gets nothing from me.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Lmfao …I was sitting on the plane coming home and 2 people kept trying to show them off the whole time ….playing w them every 5 seconds etc …My w…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Lame response !It is.3mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗It demonstrates that the right is just as willing to accept obvious lies as the trans insanity folks on the left are in 2026. Very disappointing.T…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗Look how long u didWould you like an Apple Watch? Supplies are limited.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Punk you can't get fresh Mahi at Taco Bell now stop showing your stupidity.He’s drunk.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@johney Again with those glasses!3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗Every few years we hire loaders who steal phonesThey all think that they can get away with it.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Dongs?Double3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Not with that tiny thing...I would feel like I was in a Chinese prison You sound like you have experience with a lot of Chinese men.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I get to play with 3 womenWe’ll make you our bitch.3mo ago