Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Half will go to union dues.You got a problem wit dat?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Hopefully, he lands on his feet. Maybe this was the kick in the ass He needs to change his life.Working at UPS is a mental minefield. The p…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗He’s been mailing it in for about a month! He’s gonna miss it.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Maybe being married with three kids was a blessing for me after all. I always felt like I could’ve been some sort of Hugh Hefner if I was s…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I still feel bad for him.Absolutely. There but for the grace of God, go I. I was beyond control at one point, and had bouts of crazy even when I w…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@rod said ↗@gumby So is this your last day?He’s got a few dicks to suck yet.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗My guess is those who would be fighting for him probably are not going to bother since he never bothers to come to work. There is life outs…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@rod said ↗I gained $12k. I gain just about every month. I'm at an all-time high ----again. I don't understand it but ever my "guy" has me invested in --it's w…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Are you flying in to represent @21savage? Just when you think you’ve seen it all. I’d be suicidal after working like a dog for 7 years and …3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Im not waiting that long....Better call Saul. Or @bigunionguy3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@johney Beer tipLegendary style Drink it on the way in.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Maybe sending her dick pics wasn't the best ideaHis little head was the decision maker.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Still disappointed.He got to cocky. And he thought he could be friends with management.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗She needs to warm up after sitting in the air conditioning all dayLike a snake.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗It never bothered me.... exercising my legal rights.I’ve got many weapons. I’ve given some away to my son over the years, but I still have a…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗It never bothered me.... exercising my legal rights.I’d like one for my Beretta. I’d have to get a threaded barrel too.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗0$ NFA tax stamp on suppressors and SBR's now but you still need the paperwork I thought about getting a suppressor, but I figured I’m on enoug…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Won’t see him no more…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Iran How’s it looking?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗You're still alive?!?I've gotta stop telling people you drank yourself to death.Soon.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Seriously The wind was making his trees smack the power lines I pounded on his door.Ohh..That's why my lights was flickering Speak English, please3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Many, many trees down across the road today. Had to do probably 30 miles of detours to get to all the areas on the route.What’s your point?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I may have saved someone's house from burning down today3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@integritycares And?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗It knocked the humidity down big time.No one cares…3mo ago