Posts
-
Drumpf
@bigunionguy said ↗He’s gay, not only will he be fine, he’ll be in demand. 🤣5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Late airBig surprise Good Good5mo ago
-
Worst UPS nightmare/fun thread
@cuntmo1 said ↗I keep waking up in a trailer nakedWith another man…5mo ago
-
Worst UPS nightmare/fun thread
@scratch said ↗I'm just starting my sixth year of retirement. My UPS nightmares usually involve when I starting driving in 1984-2000, meaning the management an…5mo ago
-
Worst UPS nightmare/fun thread
@toonertoo said ↗I have learned I am not alone.I will be retired 9 yrs Jan 3, after 33+..I had the worst dream/nightmare last night. I was on my normal route. …5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗With your micro penis, what difference does it make?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Goodnight Fuck stains !Why I oughta….5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗That’s @gumby Sadly, yes. And he’s your father.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗This one is one of my favorites lolThe owner said I can drink in this spot. Ok.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗In 1979 @nomorebs mom would never have let him listen to that devil music!!He might have grown up to be a UPS driver or something terrible …5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗There’s got to be some middle ground between this and a $400 million ballroom It’s kind of silly though, they can still have events at t…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Now you’re a thief? Geezus!5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗What are they in their 70s now?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗How long have you been a drunkered today ?Long tine, vato.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗My favorite drunk Mexican video!You ever been arrested before? Yes. When? The last time. 🤣🤣🤣5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Sounds like someone might've lied about that. 🤔Perhaps5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗No5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗That’s all right I’ll drink alone with nobody else!Fuckin alcoholics….smh5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I just got hereThat’s why we’re closing up.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Pussalanimus You shut up!5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗“Graham and his allies say the cost of this project would be offset by national park user fees and customs fees,”Lol politicians have no…5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Well, well, welly well well........https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/5852036-gop-senators-white-house-ballroom-bill/Senate Republicans push bill…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@covemastah said ↗Dont look for them at the Foxy Lady anytime soon , maybe the Front Porch in Oqunquit Not even for legs n’ eggs?5mo ago
-
Buyout
@thebrownblob said ↗Of course they’re just going to give him a little friendly persuasion! Of course. We’re a peace loving union.5mo ago
-
Buyout
@thebrownblob said ↗Are you sending Vinne and Rocco?Not on an open line….5mo ago