Posts
-
Drumpf
@ilovetrump said ↗Sounds like you need a BawlroomSounds like your mouth has room for a couple of balls too.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I’m picking one up for dinner now. No one cares…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong no peeing in the poolShut up5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗lol. I just noticed that. Hard to see your screen at the beach. We notice everything, waiting to pounce.5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@babagounj said ↗Free Beer all day long.https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2026/04/27/wisconsin-democrats-condemn-liberal-backers-trump-post/89815713…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗You can’t go to the beach in Dlorida without a Pub subs, amirite @johney ?Where is this Dlorida you speak of?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗I'm gonna pour one all over your face.He likes that.5mo ago
-
Meme's of all kinds
@bigunionguy said ↗And he fucked Cher.5mo ago
-
Buyout
@bigunionguy said ↗If I had to guess.... D.R.I.V.E. contribution.☺️The gift that keeps on giving. I’m surprised it’s not coming out of my pension check. 😂5mo ago
-
Busting the Myths behind the Buyout..
@wally said ↗You have to be joking. What moron leaves home without water, knowing they will be working in a hot truck all day? Apparently he does.5mo ago
-
Buyout
@ovah said ↗I really want to see the "Explanations", especially the $1.....Don’t forget the Massachusetts income tax….5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Dont be a @johney5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Get off the tip!Those two suck each others cocks.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Now that we got thst out of the way.Go fuck yourself You guys swapping spit or what?5mo ago
-
Encouragement for the day!
@thebrownblob said ↗Whatever it takes!!He can kiss my ass.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗@gumby when he retiresClose…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗The wind beneath your sailsThe boot between his cheeks.5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@bigunionguy said ↗From my cold, dead hands…Charlton Heston5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗FU5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Seeui3@doublestandards said ↗Settle down MYODB5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗That’s bullshit! I’m calling the SPLC and filing a lawsuit immediately for discriminating against my people That’s why they make edibles5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You are outta control It’s the drugs5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗No, he’s going into management5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Yes Whats in your refrigerator mother fucker?Probably the same answer as how many women are you sleeping with Not many5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗My route is in the middle of a big city. Too many appetizing cocks to suck.Well well well5mo ago