-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You are ine if 2 that knows Now go get used ti daylight savings time..And go fuck yourself
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Im working on my Sunday show prepNow everyone can fuck offIt better be a good show, fuck face.
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗My buddy just texted me back....his girlfriend is off this weekend....Dammit thought for sure we could get some Tiger jail autographs.No one care…
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Pretty sure a good portion of Jupiter Island is considered Martin County, so yes he will end up there. There is not a single road on Jupiter Isla…
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Im working on my Sunday show prepNow everyone can fuck offNo, you fuck off first
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Is that where Tiger is. What a fucking moron! Can't believe he did it again.He’s black, so…
6mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗Impeach the democrats
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗That phrase was thrown around by my mother when I was growing up, yes, how did you know?I had one of my own…
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗If you could please stfu, and let me enjoy this delicious cup of Starbucks holiday blend...
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗I had a big bucket head phase when I was younger you just brought back some memories More like a shit head phase
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗I was hanging out with my parents other weekend and my moms talkin music and my dads talkin racist political shit and arguing with me ab…
6mo ago
-
Drumpf
@badideaguy said ↗The Republicans have gone all in on being a police state, as of late.They got in bed with Palantir, and never looked back.Get used to it. You…
6mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗I don't like it either but it's probably harder to argue against after Biden let in millions of unknown and improperly vetted people during his ti…
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗@unionstrong this ended up being my moms top 5 list btw after I asked her when you posted yours Jimmy page Eddie Van Halen Jeff beckHend…
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Yep, I have a video of those bastards being chauffeured around talking to each other!!Damn Union!!That’s my BA
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗And terrified of dogs lolCan’t be trusted. If you’re terrified of dogs, stay the fuck out my house. My mother in law was like that, afra…
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗It’s not like he can’t afford it. Fuck sake, even Teamster BAs get chauffeured around Shove your rainbow, faggot
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗Lucky. If I have choice of foreigner I’m choosing drunk Mexican every time Assuming slutty Russian girl isn’t available I just saw a dru…
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Not as bad as Amazon driversThey’re all brown…
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗You don’t hear about Asians being bad drivers anymore. Somalis got them beat I don’t have them here, mostly drunk Mexicans.
6mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗MAGA is now cheering on government run biometric scanning, this movement will surely be studied for how well it got people to cheer for …
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I don’t understand these guys why don’t they get an Uber or better yet a chauffeur? It’s not like he can’t afford it. Fuck sake, even Teams…
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I'll have an Angry Orchard... Lol.That Polack club needs new glasses
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Half price beerPut your head under it like Homer Simpson
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Where da fuck is happy hour ? He’s a mean drunk
6mo ago