Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Is your refrigerator running ?No, but I got Prince Albert in a can.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Fucking nose won’t stop running …annoying as all hell !Stop chasing it.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong FUNo buyout for you…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗So polite STFU6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Tell your wife to quit buying iPhones on Temu!!!I wish we had a real IT guy, not a Temu copy6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Sit down ya old fuck stain !How dare you!6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Your wife is...Maybe6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗What is this world coming to?It’s coming to an end. You should have retired years ago6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Could’ve fooled me u6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗WTF?Come to Arizona, I’m looking for a new house boy.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I have no idea what you’re talking about. 😬Your ridiculous updates6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗This is a very old joke.I'd be amazed if many got it.You’re pregnant?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Cheers and please STFU@babagounj said ↗I think this gal { Illinois State Rep. Anne Stava (D) } should become the new leader of the DNC.She clearly…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Cheers and please STFUNo.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@badideaguy sucksYes6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I could never take your spot.Fuck face6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@ovah no news yet.Denied. But you can join the official knob polishing crew.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@thebrownblob I hope you have 50 stops leftI hope your wife shits in your bed.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗What do you expect him to say ?The Rabbit died ?He fucked his sister?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Ready?For what?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗He isn't that bad but his songs all sound pretty much the same. Screaming is about all he can doA shadow of Van Halen and David Lee Roth.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Never a Hager fan , but this song kinda cool6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Stand still Fuck off6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Watch out for the spiderweb down there...B 29, blow job. I 22, in the ass. We have a bingo! @21savage !6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗She doesn't do that bingo crapShe likes sexual position bingo6mo ago