Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Good coffee7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Smash7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Lmao “Glenda” The good witch…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Dude was so black , he was purple Hence the name, eggplant7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗The moon looks so cool right now, everyone look if you have a good view Sun is still up.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@covemastah said ↗Yes ,, giving all to the Vatican But the pope follows the white Sawx7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I juat texted my daughter she made French toast out of it.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Thats enough outta you.I even had to make sure its all gonna work on your ghetto phone.Lmao7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Special discounts to black folks.No job too large7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I have the patches almost entirely done.It goes up this Saturday, probably after most of these guys go to bed, so if I fuck it all up, I've g…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗And his ass tooHe gives group rates too.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Hell yeah7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Exactly Where am I?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You’re making my point!7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@sailfish Stop it, settle down! You’re never getting into the club if you continue to act like an asshole.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Its the site's fault 🤣 Yes. Indubitably7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Its in his spank bankPerhaps….🤣7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Did you get your new sign from your senator?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Quoting yourself?This site is stupid.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗WTF….🤣7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Geezuss!!lol7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Go to workGeezuss!!7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Thsts them.That’s @thebrownblob first.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗They are at the buffet7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Hmmmm…7mo ago