Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy7mo ago
-
Buyout
@gumbysmom said ↗Well no shit Matlock and it’s not a fact. Plz tell me the score and stats of 2027 SB so I can retire. You said it was gonna put a dent in the …7mo ago
-
Buyout
@gumbysmom said ↗Well no shit Matlock and it’s not a fact. Plz tell me the score and stats of 2027 SB so I can retire. You seem to know it all, why ask me?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗A little mushy I only went back for seconds, not thirds!That’s those bread patties, not the real stuff7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗It was actually an Italian buffet, but I digressHow was the veal parm?7mo ago
-
Buyout
@gumbysmom said ↗That’s just your opinion. It’s a fact. And they’re not all retiring in the same fund either.7mo ago
-
Buyout
@johney said ↗How are hundreds/thousands going to retire?10k will take the buyout, but not all will be eligible for retirement.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I gotta get it where I can.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗What?I can’t have a fuckin drink with the kid? Geezus, fuckin Miss Manners ovah heah!7mo ago
-
Buyout
@gumbysmom said ↗I wasn’t talking about 87% funded, it’s 87% funded by UPS employees, it’s a multi employer pension fund. I know what you meant, I was respondi…7mo ago
-
Buyout
@thebrownblob said ↗I’ve heard nothing like this about that pension fund. Actually, I’ve heard all of them are fully funded currently. Mine is at 84% according…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗SMFHWhat?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Have you ever stopped to consider that if your penis was sold in a store, its age would qualify it to be an antique?Priceless7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Have you ever stopped to consider that if your penis was sold in a store, it's age would qualify it to be an antique?Your brain would bring a…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Definitely spritz him with the Louie Vuitton. You ain't gonna pull smelling musty by association.I got something musty for ya, right here!7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Who here ISN'T a whore?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗What a gay thing to say. Do you like magic carpet rides too? Gay ass mfDefinitely Gay.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Lick my perineum Did they finally sew it back up after that BBC pounding you took?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Get off the tipHe’s gotten very whore like.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Fa sho bro. I'd show you my city. Show you my latinas. It'd be a good time. I'm cool as fuck.Let’s not get carried away, nigga.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗Sure isfresh air, nature and exercise is amazing for depression, I learned that from my dog lollife is beautiful, I’m grateful I learned…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗C'mon man.We'd miss ya.You're one of my secret weapons for raising @unionstrong's blood pressure.Especially now that RickyB is gone.No where …7mo ago
-
Buyout
@babagounj said ↗The wife ?The CFO7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I want that job only at a breweeyWhere is that breweey?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I noticed all these fast food places do is just interchange pre-existing ingredients and market it as a new product. Like the cheese sauce they…7mo ago