Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Definitely never been a driver.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗You were in first place part of this week.He doesn’t work7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@mechlift said ↗That’s cause I logged on 😎We’re here for your pooping stories.7mo ago
-
RIP Thread
@scratch said ↗https://climatecosmos.com/climate-news/hapeville-tragedy-police-detail-rapper-lil-poppas-suicide-after-highway-crash/Knowing how much Lil Poppa …7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@badideaguy said ↗I'll play doctor with someone tomorrow night.@gumby is coming over?7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@oldngray said ↗Better get that prostate checkedHis “girlfriend” checks it.7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@badideaguy said ↗Wrong way, dumbass.It means I'm older.No shit. Fuck face.7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@badideaguy said ↗Millenial.Even worse7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@badideaguy said ↗Not from most places I've seen.I forgot you Gen Z’s know it all. Lol7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@badideaguy said ↗But you're missing the point.The talk needs to be about what the Republicans will do to fix it, not acting like everything got fixed already.…7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Or talking about how great your tariffs on the whole world are. More people know how tariffs actually work than the right thinks.Yeah, let’s just …7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@badideaguy said ↗Ground beef is at an all time high.That's a fact.Democrats have used BS stats for years.If the Republicans lean into that, they'll lose.At le…7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@badideaguy said ↗It's not a done deal by any means.The odds makers say there's a 56% chance that Republicans maintain control of the Senate.I just think if th…7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@badideaguy said ↗I did not say that.But if you’re going to bring up stats that say everything is fine, everything should be fine.I don’t disagree that things …7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@oldngray said ↗How many times did the Democrats lie about their numbers?The economy was great according to them7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@badideaguy said ↗https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/APU0000703112https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/APU0000717311https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/APU0000702…7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Trump’s actually upping his tariff on the world to 15%. Bend over and take it, American consumers. Trump just jacked his own "temporary" global ta…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Me and my dad are putting my cologne stand together!?He’s gay too?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗He’s got 2 left feet?7mo ago
-
Encouragement for the day!
@bigunionguy said ↗Guy was ripped!7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗You are almsot 79. You have no style . I'm 36 bruh. Let me live.That’s style? Maybe for a tranny.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Get his ass!If he wears those shoes, his cheeks getting clapped7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Fuck off phaggot The only faggot is the one who’s gonna wear those Barbie shoes.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗It's Ja Morants shoe bitch.I don’t give a fuck if it’s “Yo Moron”, that shit is gay.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Bitch They should be a hit at the gay bar.7mo ago