Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@mytripiscut said ↗He was a nice player YoOld time Hockey7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗MYODB Bitch7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I cant fucking wait for you to go back to work Let me know iw what day that is so I can call off.You’re gonna hear the whining7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Good thing im in Cleveland Good thing….7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Saw that a few days ago. Read the fine print(like usual) and do everything required in the timeline. OtherwiseNO SOUP FOR YOUHe’s got a team o…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fantastic plan.I thought so.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I told hi. To fuck off and leave Mt customers alone7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Seriously This one crackhead on my route keeps bothering my customers He said if you do t have any cash I take Zelle and all the othe pay appsWtf?…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗and he was a webeloWho they blowing?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗That’s him.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Your local wasn’t included anyway correct?I’m hearing that the whole western region of PA is exempt from any buyouts. Too gay.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Permanent Sunner vacation Maybe you can finally learn to speak English7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@badideaguy said ↗I was honestly bummed to see that.I really want them to run her.I thought you were a supporter7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@badideaguy said ↗AOC would be the Republican's best shot at coming out of this whole.Hell. You could probably run Mike Pence against her and win.She’s going n…7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗The Republicans are so cooked. President AOC will offer no mercy. pic.twitter.com/1CZzwX00yR— GOP (@GOP) February 20, 2026 AOC? You’re deranged.7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗The Republicans are so cooked. President AOC will offer no mercy. pic.twitter.com/1CZzwX00yR— GOP (@GOP) February 20, 2026 Like the average idiot …7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Sign at my nearest county transfer station. I'm glad they cleared that up.You don’t have trash pickup?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗For a blind person, I suppose so.Look at you, all cocky and shit. Broke ass bitch.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗It's kinda like Video8.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@gumby @gumby gone by spring7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Guy yells to much7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I am Scottish Italian lolMutt7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Yeah right!!Right7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗LMFAOwe had the helmet headsWe called them F-Troop.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Yea my whole 5 days of maternity leave. I took one more day for some reason and got wrote up, but that's right I do forget how hard the youth of …7mo ago