Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗We used to take a mail tote and empty out the ice machine Big deal7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗We used to take a mail tote and empty out the ice machine Fuckin drunks7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗And they built the plant out in the sticks that is surrounded by farmland. Best paying job around there.Sneaky jap bastards7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗ Dear @paramountplus, stop this shit. This is unacceptable. pic.twitter.com/ZRjadBkfJI— devon sawa (@DevonESawa) February 19, 2026 This is how …7mo ago
-
RIP Thread
@ovah said ↗Florida rapper Lil Poppa dead at 25Got popped?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗2 more 1030 airs and 7 more by noonWTF?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Same color as the sewage7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Buy union made cars you twat. Live your values. I drove Chevies before that7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Buy union made cars you twat. Live your values. You live them, I prefer reliable vehicles, fool.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Hondas are some of the least sexy but most reliable cars madeI’ve had 5 Hondas, and 4 Acura. I had one Acura TL for 11 years, general maintenan…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗This is embarrassing:Ford Motor Company currently has the most vehicle recalls, leading the U.S. industry in 2025 with 152 safety recalls a…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Pretty please play nicely before I kick your last three teeth in.Ok, but only because you got a purty mouth7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗It is after 9 AM, so I blame the alcohol. Lol.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Doesn't matter. He's not hurting anyone posting scripture over there.He tagged me.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Doesn't matter. He's not hurting anyone posting scripture over there.Ask me nicely…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗@unionstrong come on.You already insulted the guy twice today.Let him have his little corner in peace. He's not hurting anybody.He’s a fraud7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Ironically, I'm in Tiktok videos you guys have probably seen if anyone here watches UPS tiktokers.But it wasn't my idea.I’m not into Furries7mo ago
-
Encouragement for the day!
@integritycares said ↗peace to you, my brother.Fuck off7mo ago
-
Encouragement for the day!
@integritycares said ↗Do you feel your studying of scripture allows you to hear from the Holy Spirit?aim1Fuck off7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Always had a box of them in the truck for emergencies7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗@nomorebs subscribes Lol7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Stuff saved my life when I first found this.My hands were falling apart so bad.My hands were so rough, I had to wear latex gloves to jerk off.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗My wife bought a Continental from a lot like that. Later we fought out that Ford/Lincoln had a secret recall on their 3.8L engines. If they did…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Does he yell down into the basement pit for people to put the lotion in the basket?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Oh my God, it didn’t take your hands long to turn soft after you quit!!His new job requires them to be soft and supple.7mo ago