Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Dry rubFUDry rub this7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗You would like shoe leather.Not that7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗I didn’t know he was a dwarf.7mo ago
-
ELECTRICITY.. It's Shocking.
@wally said ↗You need more stuff! LolSolar panels, and mild weather. This is the least expensive time of year. Hardly ever put the heat on.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I get the chicken Philly from there. So elite.Chicken Philly? You really are a fag.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Steak is raw7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Bomb drills at my elementary school7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Two years here tops.The last one I got from AAA didn’t even last that long, but I got another one for free.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Wdfd Exactly7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I love bacon cheeseburgersI just had a giant Jersey Mike’s club supreme. I gotta coil up and digest.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗What ya'll know about this!? This is top tier shit. You have to be an alpha to have this.Gay7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Those are so GOATED. Where did you find those? Haven't seen those in years.Edit: tiny hands haha!That’s his foot.7mo ago
-
ELECTRICITY.. It's Shocking.
@wally said ↗The Green Raw Deal is living up to its name. It is a raw deal for the consumer driving up the cost of kilowatts. Closing perfectly good electrical…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@cuntmo1 said ↗https://www.menards.com/main/kitchen/kitchen-essentials/bakeware-cookware/decor-microsafe-trade-blue-pasta-cooker/k50083011000/p-447412841235347…7mo ago
-
93 and growing..
@gumby said ↗Did you not.see the last days days of BC?Barely 30 people online with thousandssof members I saw. Now those same people are here. Don’t get me wro…7mo ago
-
93 and growing..
@gumby said ↗Before BC closed down thwy was lucky to have 30 members a day login@badideaguy is a punk bit he has one hell of a jump There’s never more than a h…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fuck offQuiet, Chef of the Future7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I stopped and got new wipers blades fir my car and asked how much a new battery would be for my wife's car.The cheapest was $189 and thr best was …7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Geezus new car batteries are expensive Tell me about it.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗It was a brutal 3 weeks where we never got above freezing7mo ago
-
No Tax on Overtime
@wally said ↗Wait, the TDS crowd is mad about not being able to take advantage of something Trump got passed? Lol, You should be glad. You automatically hate e…7mo ago
-
No Tax on Overtime
@bubblehead said ↗They don't want to hear that, and who can blame them?Their hero just continues to disappoint everybody but the rich man and corporations.🤡🤡…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗His nickname is Oreo7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I slept in a little bit7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Bro release that woman & let her go home.No, she’s a good cook.7mo ago