Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I dont think i have another in me.If they dangle 150 grand, you’ll work.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Thst mother fucker...You ain’t getting shit!7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Lol7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Oh boy No one cares about that fag7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Like mother like son?Shut up!7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Thief!!!7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumbysmom is a drag queen faggot.7mo ago
-
Buyout
@gumbysmom said ↗Good one you fat POSFuck off, cum guzzler. Another douche bag blocked.7mo ago
-
Buyout
@gumbysmom said ↗You’d let a guy blow you?? What a queerYou have a good reputation. Scumbag7mo ago
-
Buyout
@gumbysmom said ↗We don’t split paychecks you chode, union strong? Doubt it And yet you gargle my cum, faggot.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Neither back nor balls count.TF you talking about nigga?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗My wife's mottoBecause your gay7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗On your ass?That too7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗That's @unionstrong if he had any hair leftI got all my hair, you cunt7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Good tip...You better hop on it.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗Back in the day I found out warm water actually makes bong hits really smooth, so I got the bright idea to use that 7/11 spigot water to…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗@over70irregsFuck off, toddler7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Mostly the same for me. I have money but I'm not much into buying stuff I don't need or really want. I'm comfortable with what I have and money…7mo ago
-
Buyout
@1030 said ↗Amazing display of solidarity. Some brother you are.He’s a cunt7mo ago
-
Buyout
@unionstrong said ↗@upsguy @unionstrong said ↗@unionstrong said ↗Fuck off7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗Only matters when December comes around, that's when I raid the piggy bank.I’m beyond caring. I do what i want, who am I saving it for? I have…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I gave you an honorable mention mother fucker.You said you broke bread with him. I figured a motel room was included. 🤣🤣🤣7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Got my dinner motherf*uckerI feel sorry for you.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗No doubtThat's his idolSilence! Burger chef!7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗watching the stock market is like watching ocean waves hitting the beach. Up / down, up /down, up /downAfter a while, it doesn’t matter any mo…7mo ago