Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Sounds like a good plan to me Maybe if you didn’t have erectile dysfunction and Peyronies dies.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@mechlift said ↗I might take the buy out and ask the hub mouse to run away with me …🧔♂️✊You can suck each others cocks.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Bastard !He’s definitely become one.7mo ago
-
Buyout
@kearsargecoop said ↗I'll take my one fittySo what you gon buy, my nigga?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Baseball bat swinging music.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Only applies to zero sum games.Settle down, Poindexter7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗New subject …smh You started it. Lol How bout those Bills?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Omg …..yes ! …We had so many conversations Remember uncle Joe with the fucked up eye? Whatever happened there? Lol7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Nah.If I’d held my crypto, I’d be a millionaire right now.Most of my investments and choices have been decently profitable.You learn not to k…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Mine died 27 yrs ago …..never a day I don’t think about her ……now go fuck yourself!Can’t pick up the phone and ask about a relative that was her …7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@tourists24 said ↗yep. This is why I was hoping that the Teamsters would've fought much harder during the first buyout. Now I think that ship has sailed. Prece…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Meh. Opportunities come and go.This is not my largest miss.Really? Born to lose, that type of thing?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@tourists24 said ↗and I wonder how the influx of all these new pension recipients will affect the $$ of the fundYes, that is an issue.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Neither do Italianos that live in the desert7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Your mom ?If she was alive, probably. She was a beautiful woman. Now fuck off.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Body and mind could only handle so much He’s weak.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@mytripiscut said ↗You fucked up and pussy ed out too early. Quitters never win.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I dont know anything else.There’s a fuckin surprise…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗So the compensation package is all cash?serious question (((shrugs)))Shrimp and lobster7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Ill give you a dollar that way you will be getting only $149999 less than me.He’s on a suicide watch…7mo ago
-
Buyout
@badideaguy said ↗I think the company is setting up for a showdown to try to break the union.The union is going to be left with a lot of relatively low seniori…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗She calls you dusty.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@21savage7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I ain't got it in me.Just like what your wife says to you.That’s not what your wife tells me.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Where's my fucking check?The company is waiting for you to work one more peak.7mo ago