Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong FUThanks, fuck face8mo ago
-
No Tax on Overtime
@wally said ↗How is that even possible?That’s what I’d like to know8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@mechlift said ↗Headed to the casino this weekend!!!🧔♂️✊Fuck off then8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Always8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I don't know if she is wealthy or just Savanna's money.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I don’t really know any of those details, but who would want to kill an old lady? She probably wandered off8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗LoLSTFU, you tip rider!8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Sounds extremely strange...dropped off at home by family(hmmm)at 9:45pm then missed church the next day and cops called around noon? Why should i…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong FUAnd your horse8mo ago
-
No Tax on Overtime
@cuntmo1 said ↗I'm not a FT fatass who gobbles Altoona pizza like it's getting bannedThat’s not all he gobbles…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Savannah Guthrie who has been a host on the Today show for years, her mother is missing from Arizona....Geezus dude do you not watch the news? It…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗He watches The View not the Today show.TF are you jackasses babbling about?8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Fuck off8mo ago
-
No Tax on Overtime
@thebrownblob said ↗MYODB I guess they weren’t bamboozled after all.8mo ago
-
No Tax on Overtime
@cuntmo1 said ↗AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWe got qualified OT tooI thought UPS employee weren’t getting that. 🤔8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗@unionstrong When do you plan on letting Savannah Guthrie's mom out of your basement?Who?8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗FuckerWorking my ass off.Excellent8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Patriots "cheerleader"That’s why @covemastah likes them…8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗@unionstrong it’s about to get some side hustle retirement work!https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ice-drops-70-million-massive-arizona-wa…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗I bet she enjoyed that tongue though…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗You can either get a supplement or an advantage plan but not both. I think a supplement is better if you have high medical costs but for most a…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I need a black boyfriend I thought you had one already.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I’m cooking French toast, eggs, and baconSOB8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗I did not want to wake up. Could skept another hour.Get some skeep8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Finished with 103.75 inches in January. 210.50 total for the season.8mo ago