Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
Ilhan Omar is an absolutely worthless idiot.* Prove me wrong, you fuckin cunts! --Edited by @badideaguy. Google will have a problem with that one.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@mechlift said ↗God my furnace keeps running fml , I’ll have to work Saturday to afford my gas bill.🧔♂️✊Now you know what I feel like in the summer8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗What's she look like?Your sister8mo ago
-
Drumpf
Funny how the scumbags never start trouble in red states. @doublestandards bring your circus of freaks out here. Defend yourself and your 2nd amendment out her…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗this place is gonna be emptyNo shit.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Didn’t that bitch call in Monday? Along with Christmas eve. Yes8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗That’s him8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Butt pirate?Yes.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@mechanicinblue said ↗That I didn’t know We’re being piloted by a Somali pirate8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗You're as bad as @gumby on a bender.You're like 3 ultras in, and crying on everybody. You'll be telling @doublestandards how much you love hi…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Deeper the better.Hmmmm8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗It didThsts why im still working It’s about time they fucked you. Your boyfriend in the office must be on vacation.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I hope that green light comes on.Shut up, quitter8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fuxk off still working 💪8mo ago
-
Encouragement for the day!
@tourists24 said ↗No one likes reading Leviticus I skip that and deuteronomy.But kill all queers,8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Are you asking for a fascist dictatorship?Seig Heil8mo ago
-
Encouragement for the day!
@badideaguy said ↗And given a very short period of time I feel like it provides the best understanding of what Christianity should be.You're just looking to fi…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗8mo ago
-
Encouragement for the day!
@badideaguy said ↗If you're short on time, and actually are looking for advice, New Testament.That’s only half of the story, you Jew hating bastard.8mo ago
-
Drumpf
Kill all Minnesota protesters8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗I have been to the desert in the summer. It's hot. Pass. I’ve got A/C.8mo ago
-
Drumpf
Hey fuckhead @doublestandards but you can suck my cock. We good?8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards and @ilovetrump are Chinese spies. And they suck each other’s cocks.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗So quit running them off!!!!Im not running anyone off.8mo ago
-
Drumpf
I told you @doublestandards i see your shit by accident. I don’t read your garbage anymore. Move on, find another dick to suck.8mo ago