Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Smash!!She probably got some good shit too8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Spending that buyout money?Oh wait....He’s a bum.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Papa John’s again tonight.Garlic stuffed crust.That’s right, fatten up. The blacks like fat white boys.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Bring over a pizzaHe better not come empty handed8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@johney You guys know how to party8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I had a weak heart before the booze. Doctors told my mom I wasn't even gonna live when I was born.You were a runt?8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@babagounj said ↗Consider it WAD.The lowest cop will always follow what his more senior bosses tell him to do.CYA?8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@babagounj said ↗https://pjmedia.com/catherinesalgado/2026/01/21/blue-lives-matter-says-it-decoyed-anti-ice-crazies-n4948578In a bombshell post Jan. 21, Blue L…8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗It’s unfortunate that ice was unable to arrest him, and there was no Minnesota police anywhere to be found the day he was busting out tail …8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗I wonder if people think it would’ve been good for him to pull his gun out and start shooting the law-enforcement? Would have been justifie…8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗I can’t tell. But AI is certainly going to be a problem moving forward for everything..The letter of the law he had every right to be there…8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗I can’t tell. But AI is certainly going to be a problem moving forward for everything..The letter of the law he had every right to be there…8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@badideaguy said ↗Love you too.Even if you are a mean drunk. And a lightweight.You bastard…8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@badideaguy said ↗You've been drinking... Lol.My grammar is correct in this context. Reread."off of" in this context is more informal."off" is the least standa…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Same. I want to retire & head south.Some day, son. When you’re a big boy.8mo ago
-
Drumpf
Why do I get the feeling I’m being set up?8mo ago
-
Drumpf
Now leave me alone, I’m getting agita.8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@badideaguy said ↗And you're old, so I'll give you a pass for not making arguments based off of logic.It’s off , not of. Smarten up8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@badideaguy said ↗And you're old, so I'll give you a pass for not making arguments based off of logic.Fuck off8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@badideaguy said ↗You support infringement on the second amendment.You want the government to control who has access to guns. It's fine. That's your right to h…8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗If this was 1776 you’d still be in London sipping tea you pussy Go suck your buddy off. You malignant cunt.I moved out west for many rea…8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@badideaguy said ↗I'm not going to pretend I support gun control efforts.You do when it's convenient.What the fuck are you talking about? You got to much time …8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@badideaguy said ↗That is some professional jump rope you're playing with those lines.Make up your mind if you support the second amendment or not. Don't care …8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@badideaguy said ↗Sorry.I missed the form 4473 part of the amendment.My mistake.Go tell it to your congressman. I had report to those assholes at the ATF. I di…8mo ago