Posts
-
Drumpf
@ilovetrump said ↗OK there bud. Clown8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@ilovetrump is a Maduro sympathizer8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@bigunionguy said ↗She looks retarded.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Fuck noScheduled off as in laid off today Better get a pig sty built. Diversify into pork.8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Exxon Mobil CEO: “Venezuela is uninvestable.”Trump:”You think so, eh? Well then I might block Exxon Mobile from investing in Venezuela.”K……….There…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Good morning JonesGo drown a rabbit.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Haha burning up your days already? Shut up8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗way too many people use too much credit that they shouldn’t be I use my credit card for everything, but i pay it off 100% ever month mos…8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗ JUST IN: 🇺🇸 President Trump says credit card companies will be in "violation of the law" if they charge over 10% interest rates after…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Is that what it is? I thought it was a dido lolBecause you want one up your ass.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗So it took me until right now to realize the “useful” charm is a wrench and not a drumstick or chicken wing…I thought it was a carrot8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I took a buyout when I was 17 lol …ended up in Fort Mac No one cares…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Did you see the video of balck people reacting to Evanescence? That shit was hilarious.I'm like yeah bruh that's how we roll. Ya'll been missin…8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗What was his name?Sum yung boi8mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗ JUST IN: 🇺🇸 Jerome Powell says DOJ is threatening the Fed with criminal charges for refusing to follow President Trump's interest rat…8mo ago
-
Smash, smash, smash, or pass
@nomorebs said ↗So is that a "maybe smash" with the right number of bud lights or ???...Those are 10s in Maine8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Did I do okay?Thats my problem I actually give a fuckSounds like it was tasty8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I enjoy the company of large black men…Fuckin queers!8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Ready Settle down8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I got my ass pounded last night! ✊Fixed it.8mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Morning Walter PippHe had a headache8mo ago
-
Smash, smash, smash, or pass
@nomorebs said ↗Single & ready to mingle. Deranged lesbians8mo ago
-
Drumpf
is it @ilovetrump or is your name @ilovedick?8mo ago
-
Drumpf
Finally found a picture of @ilovetrump8mo ago