Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Says the idiot putting up stupid shit on a wall of a place he rents.....at 36. I'm willing to bet @unionstrong's house is bought and paid for alo…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I bet at least 3 of your siblings look like me...Somalis9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Your cousins virginity? We know.Your sisters ass, she said I was bigger than you.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Ok then.That’s his lifestyle9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Hmm...I stole it from someone9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Less painless than talking to @unionstrong Geezus.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Miserable, lonely, refreshes Reddit /Overworkt every 2 minutes. You're leaving stuff out.You really are retarded.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Chock in my Eskimo cock Is that like a pie?9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗It's all in who you're with brother.My parents have been married approaching 40 years.And I've got 7 siblings, so apparently it doesn't get t…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Eat this! 🖕Eat my ass9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗We? Nah I love cock We know9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗You already said that.You suck at talking shit.I’m saying it again for emphasis, twat9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Old grumpy bastard.Stupid cunt9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗You stupid cunt9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗And you're old and miserable. I'm 36 and getting pussy.You’re kind is a dime a dozen. You’ll be working in Home Depot in a few years after UPS …9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗He's keeping it real for youAlpha doesn't need therapy That cocksucker would never have made it to his ignition.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I don't wanna be! That shit sounds miserable. One pussy for the rest of your life? Yeah real smart bud. Financial instability if you have child…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗That's why I ignore him most the time. Mf must be miserable. You know he doesn't get any pussy. You can tell. Otherwise he'd be happy.Mf needs …9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I guarantee no bitches texted @unionstrong Merry Christmas or Happy New year!That’s right, fuck face. I’m married, something you’re never gonna…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Lick off the frosting?You’re sick, boychic9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Ask your wifeShe made you gay?9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I don't need to know what your plans for his cupcake are.He’s gonna be tossing some salad9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You are just finding this out?You shut up!9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Sooner or later you two will end up having sex.The signs are all there.He wishes. I’ll turn that cupcake out.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong wants to stop overWhat’s a panles?9mo ago