Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Going out to eat is such a scam.Especially when you’re not at top rate…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗140 bucks for 4 with a good tip.And I got to try apple mimosas for the first and last time in my life.That’s cheap for 4 people.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I hope you spent a lot of money 💰 Probably went to Golden Corral.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I survived. The friend has all the personality of a doorknob.High end joint that goes for the rustic look. Serves you water in a ball jar and…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I got to work 2 days this week and next weekSOBNo one cares…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Put them on wakeboards and pull them with the side by sideGator bait9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗@gumby has the same issue with his mouth when going in the Blue Oyster.Semen shots?9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗No but @unionstrong is.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗How many treats you give that dog? He’s got saliva all over his mouth.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗You absolute drama queen. 😂9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗I saw that one."Santa Empties His Sack".Empties it on @gumby . Hawt9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Okay Johnny.Real creative name. Is your brother's name Michael?Dipshit parents couldn't come up with anything else?Settle down, Queer boy9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Yeah absolutelyZero fucks I've given up booze, chewing, cigarettes...I'm keeping occasional ice cream binge Can’t get that shit at the Nor…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@badideaguy main thing that needs to be fixed is when you click on a quoted post it needs to go to the original post that's being quoted. If yo…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Learn how to embed boomer. I ain't clicking that shiet. Foh.Yeah, fuck that. Bitch gotta learn.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗No it was cheap as fuck great value vanilla. I feel guilty buying the danky dank for me so I just get the cheap shit. I was all like "it w…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Had to set my family straight tonight at dinner. They were all giving me a hard time because I ate all the ice cream. Finally I'm like "li…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Thiefpatent was expired9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗@jkloc ?Geezus, it’s him! Oh no! Lol9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Now that’s some gay shit…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Oh, here he is, the fuckin abomination snowman!9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Thats good stuff.9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Im jot an IPA fan but enjoy itThen you can go fuck yourself Go drink that filthy rye whiskey9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗That would do it…9mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@gumby9mo ago