Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗I wish @gumby said ↗@justaupsguy @@johney Stop it, get some help.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗https://www.wtvr.com/news/local-news/raccoon-virginia-abc-store-dec-2-2025?fbclid=IwY2xjawOcfNlleHRuA2FlbQIxMABicmlkETF6UWg5RlByeVZ3NHZDNlE2c3J0…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗I mean you put penises in your mouth for pleasure You’re confusing me with your wife.10mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Things are not going well and the leftists will soon be voted back in........🤣🤣🤣10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Yah you'd know Homo10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Hey man.If my cock gets frostbite, I'm definitely not coming to work.Being so tiny, not much chance of that.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗No and I'm not going tomorrow either. I gottta go to my dads house in Hoodbridge take my dog to the vet. He said she can't stand up or eat or d…10mo ago
-
Drumpf
@ilovetrump can’t read this10mo ago
-
Drumpf
@ilovetrump is a little girl.10mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗*too and I haven’t smoked in 2 days smart aleck, I got to leave work early today though so bet your ass I’m rippin that bong tonight and…10mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗ Kristi Noem: “You've saved hundreds of millions of lives with the cocaine you've blown up in the Caribbean.” pic.twitter.com/og5gEvJiej…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Where's my buyout?Your wife got it.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗He doesn't drink. Weed10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗What?He’s drunk10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗2 21 an hours or 1 21 savage, that is the question Silence, part time peasant!10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗And miss all of this fun?Yes. I’m not ashamed to say I saved my sick days for the winter. You can’t avoid it all, but sometimes you can avoid the …10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Today I didAnd probably tomorrow also.All of our freight didn't make it here.They should know better than to run doubles when it's snowing. Time t…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗The company is breaking itself because literally no one up top realizes what it was that made this company successful.They think that they sh…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I’m a representativeBrownFlush was right all along…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗No show job…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Almost every SSD bailed on us and said no thanks for delivering in the snow with their own cars lolCan you fuckin blame them?! Multi billio…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I only have 18 stops left in my pick ups. It’s everyone else that’s completely screwed. Some people still have 200+ stops at 4:30 lolJust k…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗@gumby probably has 100 stops left.He called his CM all day, “ but you said I was your favorite “ 🤣🤣🤣10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fuck him and fuck you10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗No running in the snow10mo ago