Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Nobody wants to do my route all year because it’s a heavy business route. Now those pussies can stay out late and I’m going home. lol.But f…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I need a bigger battle prodWhat’s that?10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong I.hole.yoh have to go.to.thr mall tomorrow Not likely10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Dildo holders ?10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I got 4 of those10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗I have a good helper this year10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗FU10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗It's not like he doesn't have enough traction weight....The snow plow picks him up for extra weight.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Child s play Barely an inconvenience10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Cmon. Put in a little effort. That's pathetic.Eat shit and die?10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗YOU are a 2 tonne unitFuck off10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Fuck this shit10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Ah wtf bruh.He has to wait till you finish.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Shut up.Don’t talk with your mouth full of cock.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Were you also wearing your high heeled shoes and low necked sweater?Loretta?10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@integritycares Your sisters ass cares.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I get the most cock out of anybody on here. Fuck off, cocksucker10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Help me out on this one …friend posted it and got a lot of funny charms No.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I had a dream I reapplied for my old job at the UPS Store and then I got fired on my first day cuz I was passed out drunk sleeping on their cou…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Everybody get to work! Except me! 💪🐺Bum10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗100% soberSilence please, I’m trying to sleep.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗That still sounds fun. If I couldn't move like that I'd pretend I was bound and gagged. Sick fuck10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Someday I'm gonna pay to have your brain dissected for science.I got questions.We all have questions…10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Close, but I dropped out of medical school to follow my dream of becoming a UPS driver.You had a better shot at becoming an astronaut.10mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Ever tried to get parts for an old toilet?I had to get the fan motor replaced on my ac last summer, I got lucky, they found one. It’s an older …10mo ago