Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Get off the tipCharms are back, I’ll have his baby1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Well that could've gone worse.Hi!Home run, kid1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗He is.1y ago
-
Nothingness Fluff
@jkloc said ↗It's growing Like the pimple on your sisters ass…1y ago
-
Nothingness Fluff
@gumby said ↗It's a new beginning You’re finally coming out of the closet?1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Old bastards1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗He isFU1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Gumby walking out of work.That’s him1y ago
-
Homesteading
@kearsargecoop said ↗Thanks for turning my wholesome thread into the Corner Bar assholespervert1y ago
-
Homesteading
@thebrownblob said ↗YesFuck both of youse1y ago
-
Homesteading
@nomorebs said ↗Thank you Dutch Shultz.Settle down, Arthur Flegenheimer1y ago
-
Homesteading
@nomorebs said ↗Thank you Dutch Shultz.Howdy Amos1y ago
-
Homesteading
@pkgdriver said ↗No Carnival for me . I believe you posted that I cruised with them. Made a reply then the retard let BC go down shortly after.I had not yet be…1y ago
-
I Bonds and Cash plus ➕️
@gumby said ↗Retired snitching bastard 🤣1y ago
-
Homesteading
@gumby said ↗Rat bastard Who let that ghetto cruise director on here?1y ago
-
I Bonds and Cash plus ➕️
@gumby said ↗BitchPost reported1y ago
-
I Bonds and Cash plus ➕️
@gumby said ↗Jesus said no And u changed my avatar Dick faceI’m not gonna respond to that1y ago
-
Homesteading
@gumby said ↗Shocking He’s a one sheep man…🐑1y ago
-
I Bonds and Cash plus ➕️
@gumby said ↗NoWhy the fuck not?1y ago
-
Homesteading
@gumby said ↗No goats?No, he’s faithful to Vera.1y ago
-
Homesteading
@undefined said ↗Thsts why I bought 2Still 5.99 here, and Fuck you1y ago
-
Homesteading
@gumby said ↗Don't get them pregnant You sick bastard He only bangs the sheep1y ago
-
Homesteading
@gumby said ↗We need RickybFuck you1y ago
-
Homesteading
@pkgdriver said ↗YesHow much? Refugees are trickling in…🤣1y ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗So we can't change quotes? WTF? This place sucks.Can’t edit1y ago