Posts
-
Buyout
@gumbysmom said ↗What have you done about the gypsies?What can you do? Apparently the union knows it's happening.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Bad news boy’s. Nobody gettin shit Thanks SeanFake?5mo ago
-
Artemis II , Will It Blow Up?
Anyone else seeing or having glitches on the site?5mo ago
-
Artemis II , Will It Blow Up?
@ovah said ↗Waste. Of. Money.Yes and no. Imagine all the little machine shops making gizmos for that thing. It's not all made in house at NASA. They're all mak…5mo ago
-
Buyout
@ovah said ↗I'll tell you what else pisses me off.There are sub contractors (Gypsies) pulling loads out every night and it's not even Peak. Stealing our work, …5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Radio silenceMaybe they're just letting it disappear. Nothing saying they have to say anything...or waiting to see the reaction from disgru…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗He has been an inspiration to millions of girls over the years though.Yes he has.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗It’s a Package Car rookie.Legendary......my ass.6mo ago
-
How's the view Pt 2
@pkgdriver said ↗Nice! I figured you'd have a better shot.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Thats what your wife says to you. For 40+ years.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗Success, yesssVery disappointing.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Looking at a 6:35 launchI'll be watching. Should be about a minute before I'll get a glimpse.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
On hold at 10:00. Not today.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Whats this BS?Pollocks sit in the back TTKU you fucking Pollock6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗It hope it lands on your house.It's going the other way dumbass.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You're welcome STFU and get working. I got a cold beer and my chair outside waiting for a boom.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗I posted that in the Tiger threadhttps://babylonbee.com/news/tiger-woods-awarded-honorary-california-cdlI looked....hmmmmThanks6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗Come on man6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Who posted the Tiger Woods CDL drivers license meme? I can't find it again.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗Artemis 2 is lifting off at 624And exploding at 6:306mo ago
-
Vacation Payout After Retirement
@ovah said ↗What did you spend it on?@babagounj said ↗Loose women and cheap booze ?Cocaine and hookers?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby FU bitch6mo ago
-
Artemis II , Will It Blow Up?
I watched Challenger blow up from my front yard I’ll watch another.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@johney FUPerhaps6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I Screw @johney Says Mrs. @gumby6mo ago