Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗@johney go the fuck to bed.Piss break6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby FU6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Beer eta 14 minutes6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Bite meDid you even read it before posting?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗3...she said better than the 1 from you.@babagounj said ↗I hear that one is massive.@gumby said ↗Only in his mind.You dumbass.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Oh myDam after I left @gumby's house his wife said she was going shopping....Hmmm.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@rod said ↗Is this that idiot from a few years ago that was going to quit UPs and open a hotdog stand.?No that idiot is still here waiting on his buyout email.6mo ago
-
FedEx Same Day Service
@babagounj said ↗A banker friend of mine, started laughing when I told him UPS is run by a women.It is his experience that when no man is chosen to run a compa…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗I hear that one is massive.Not from what I hear from her.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗2 pumps wore her out?3...she said better than the 1 from you.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@johney FUYour wife says pick up dinner she's too tired.6mo ago
-
Buyout
@ovah said ↗Really? That's huge.Kinda helps people here. Takes 90 days to file and start pension benefits this gives those people more time now so maybe they c…6mo ago
-
Meme's of all kinds
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗What area is that coming out of @burrheadd?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Florida is closedFor you it is.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@johney FUCK OFF.@gumby said ↗@johney Have another FUSTFU and6mo ago
-
Buyout
@gumby said ↗@ovah did you get your email yet?MYOFB he'll tell you when he does.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I had around 750k posts.Ask @wally6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Probably not this fast.They didn't even hit a million postsUntil Gumby came to town.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Think it started in 1999I think I joined in 2007? Not even sure how I found it.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗One day at a time.I'd be curious to know how fast it took BC to take off from the start.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I hate you , you thieving mother fucker No shame6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗6mo ago
-
Buyout
@unionstrong said ↗Me either.6mo ago
-
Buyout
@unionstrong said ↗Then that would be at risk potentially. Apparently not.6mo ago