Posts
-
Buyout
@thebrownblob said ↗Team Care has already committed to covering those costs. They are flushed with money they can go for a very long time according to them. pr…6mo ago
-
Buyout
@wally said ↗How far in advance are the Teamcare premiums paid? Good question. So why is it you need to work or get paid one day a week to receive benefits for…6mo ago
-
Buyout
@wally said ↗It was 8 million? wth? LolHow do you think they paid for all those Union buffet's?6mo ago
-
Buyout
@badideaguy said ↗You're very uninformed.https://teamster.org/strike-captain-resources-toolkit/I may be uninformed, but do you believe everything you read? I w…6mo ago
-
Buyout
@badideaguy said ↗710 now has a strike fund over 3 million dollars. Not huge, but it's better shape than we've ever been in before.$3 million...oh boy.6mo ago
-
Buyout
@thebrownblob said ↗When Ron Carey was in charge, there was no strike fund they could barely afford to pay the electric bill and the international. If we went …6mo ago
-
Buyout
@badideaguy said ↗I think there's far fewer Teamsters who are made of the same stuff as back then.I think 50% of the part timers would cross at my old building…6mo ago
-
Buyout
@badideaguy said ↗I believe the defense is "this is our picket line".No union employees are going to cross it, and your stuff isn't going to move till you abid…6mo ago
-
Buyout
@thebrownblob said ↗But Johnny, what will the public say?Not a dam thing....just get my shit to me today.And lets not forget I don't know how it is where you a…6mo ago
-
Buyout
@thebrownblob said ↗It may not have been the original plan, but I think they’re adjusting this plan as they go and enjoying this so I think you’re onto somethi…6mo ago
-
Buyout
@thebrownblob said ↗Yeah, exactly. Why shouldn’t the company just come to the members individually and offer them whatever they want? Maybe the company offers …6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗GeezusWhat website is this?Asking for a friend?6mo ago
-
Buyout
@1030 said ↗*It's likely to get the axe everywhere.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗We believe itYea....ask your wife6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Been a long time since I've seen that video.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Favorite! Great tune for sure6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Winning isn’t everything, it’s the only thing.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗“it’s not how you play the game , it’s if you win or lose”It's not the kill it's the thrill of the chase.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Bastard That's your BFF6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗DudeFuck off6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Don't be a @johney6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Tax Freedom Day is in April. You work January through April just to pay the years taxes.Thanks6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗You had that squirreled away for awhile, thief. Lol@gumby said ↗He is shameless6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Actually im jerking offWell that explains a lot6mo ago