Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗It’s not like he can’t afford it. Fuck sake, even Teamster BAs get chauffeured around Don’t be so sure of that I remember a BA coming to our…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I’m right down the road I’ll go bail him outOh shit that fucker is on Jupiter Island and got arrested. My dad was a cop there in the very early 7…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Tiger in Jupiter jail refused piss test and appeared impairedNot good Tig I’m right down the road I’ll go bail him out6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Settle down Fuck off asshole6mo ago
-
FedEx Same Day Service
@oldngray said ↗So expensive nobody wanted to pay for it.Do you remember the name of it? Wasn’t it Sonic?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Smash6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗WDFD STFU asshole no ones talking to you6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗You should be on it…Kettle meet pot6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗@johney wasn’t on the wagon long…Never said I was on the wagon6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗It wasn’t terrible ..I had one ….kept the rest for my mooching neighbor when he comes over I meant the picture.6mo ago
-
FedEx Same Day Service
I'm pretty sure UPS did that at one time or another wasn't it called UPS Sonic or something? Done by contractors. I remember that back in the 90's.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Trying something newDo let us know how that catastrophe pans out.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Im grilling hard boiled eggs6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Not my chosen …but bought it for nostalgia reasons Dude how did you fuck that up?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Bite me.Woohoo motherfucker6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@upschuck said ↗He does have a package for you.@gumby said ↗Asshole Yea you do like to take than give it6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Yeah, but at least it's didn't lose 150k this week. 💥💥💥6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@johney my dear good friend Have another FU6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Hey friend Got your dick handy?Dude WTF?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗AI is going to emirate a lot of jobs Well as long as it doesn't eliminate jobs.Dumbass6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fuck off6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Thats not very niceSo.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@johney FUSTFU asshole6mo ago
-
Buyout
@oldngray said ↗They didn't pay anything for the first week and also took out dues for another week. So ended up being pretty much nothing.Nothing is exactly w…6mo ago
-
Buyout
@thebrownblob said ↗Were the people in 1997 just built different? They walk out the door knowing they weren’t going to get paid jack and some people are worrie…6mo ago