Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗They took it out of the trash when they saw him coming. Or he did6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗I’m just reporting what I heard. Fuck off6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Free foodProbably spoiled6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗A knife. TTKUIn a school? Isn’t that illegal?TTKU6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗I heard they stabbed him to death. I was thinking they snapped his neck. What could they stab him with in a school?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Id knock the bottom right outta thatBest 10 seconds of her life?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby FU6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Not bar material. Plenty of places for that.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Fuck it's cold, old man.Geezus.Really?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗We have a few of thoseThankfully they usually don't bother with me because I suck them all offI’m sure6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗U guys ever see one of these before?You’re in Pennsylvania too? Fuck I never realized how many assholes lived there.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Where the hell is @21savage?Look down6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I don’t know if it’s just Democrats that believe that but most politicians, although curiously why isn’t Trump building the wall again or e…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@badideaguy How.cimw.we can not.see how many members we have in here anymore?MYOFB and put the toilet seat down. Oh nevermind you sit when pissing.6mo ago
-
Iran
@boxox said ↗Ah, I see. So Iran hitting us wouldn't bother you in the least as long as they're taking out our retards. Exactly.6mo ago
-
Iran
@boxox said ↗Because Californians aren't real 'Murcans?No most are just idiots.6mo ago
-
Iran
@boxox said ↗Sounds like we're already getting prepped for that kind of thing with news that Iranian drones just might hit California.https://abcnews.com/US/fb…6mo ago
-
Iran
@badideaguy said ↗That's kinda where I'm at.First dipshit to set off some improvised bomb in Chicago, and we'll see boots on the ground everywhere, and probabl…6mo ago
-
Iran
@boxox said ↗They could probably glass Tehran if that's what Trump really wants. It's only 10 million people and bordered by the Zagros Mountains.Maybe one sma…6mo ago
-
The Hot For Teacher Thread
@unionstrong said ↗Nope Ok.....homo then.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby6mo ago