Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@allupscustomersnowadays6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage6mo ago
-
The Hot For Teacher Thread
@unionstrong said ↗She’d have been out on her ass after screwing the 17 year old. Liar.6mo ago
-
Is Gumby an asshole?
@ovah said ↗Hmmm, haven't tried those yet.INSTEAD, I will use my power to bring Cosmo1 back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@gumby will lick your balls and his wife will too if y…6mo ago
-
The Hot For Teacher Thread
@wally said ↗https://nypost.com/2026/03/11/us-news/teacher-who-beamed-in-mug-shot-after-affair-with-17-year-old-is-still-with-husband-almost-a-decade-later/Sti…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗I've seen that before....WTF was that guy thinking? Watched too many Gatorboys episodes?6mo ago
-
Iran
@boxox said ↗Sounds like he's threatening to nuke Iran to me."We could take them out by this afternoon, in fact, within an hour, they literally would never be …6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗It's happened...not at my house, but I have seen it on the news.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗@johney has been searching for this gator all his life. The one that got away.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗What is this? The Corner Polish Bar?@gumby said ↗Absolutely and I'm the biggest pollock here.Yup6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@johney FUFuck off asshole.6mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗This looks like it's not for Israel to you, eh? Maybe we should let the Iran war develop for a few more weeks or months and discuss again. The obj…6mo ago
-
Is Gumby an asshole?
@gumby said ↗Use your fake mod powers and ban his ass.Please.6mo ago
-
Is Gumby an asshole?
@ovah said ↗Wow! That was mean!MYOFB6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Bite meFuck off6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗WooSettle down fucktard.6mo ago
-
Is Gumby an asshole?
@gumby said ↗How did i miss this gem?Because you're a fucking retard,idiot,dumbass...etc6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You mother fucker Don't be a @johney Go fuck yourself asshole6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I used to have a tool company as a pixk up.You wanna talk about an ignorant heavy pick up. It was ridiculous Shit like 6 20 pound sledgehammers in…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I do not regret leaving that hellhole in the slightest...But...do you regret it for working there and not getting anything out of it? I never…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@tourists24 said ↗May UPS send your finalized separation agreement in Ebonics formNo problem that nigga would understand it.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@johney FUFuck off and.....6mo ago
-
Meme's of all kinds
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I cant believe all of you assholes saved that picture Geezus I print a few up before heading to the gun range.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Your BFFAnd here's yours6mo ago