Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fuck that creap. I want @Cosmo back6mo ago
-
RIP Thread
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/obituaries/ghostbusters-actor-jennifer-runyon-dies-65-rcna262411?utm_source=firefox-newtab-en-us6mo ago
-
Buyout
@gumbysmom said ↗Part time pension controlled by UPS, I think it’s $60 per year of serviceSame here I believe, but then again it may have changed since UPS too…6mo ago
-
Buyout
@gumbysmom said ↗In 710 we don’t get credit for part-time years towards full-time pension which really sucks. Even though 4 to 5 of those years, I worked full-…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@johney FUFuck off asshole6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗This site is so fucked up. The last post won’t even let me respond to the post I was responding to, it jumps to the the last one on the thre…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗STFU, and wipe your chin…@kearsargecoop said ↗Im waiting for you to come clean it up6mo ago
-
Buyout
@thebrownblob said ↗Maybe because he knows? Someone has to be right someone has to be wrong.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗I don't think I can get a beer at the playground There's a wonderful modern invention called a "cooler" you can fill it with ice and cold beverages.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Piss off, go to the 19th hole if you only want to see other grumpy old white guysTake your kid to the playground asshole not the fucking bar....SMH6mo ago
-
RIP Thread
@oldngray said ↗Works for me6mo ago
-
RIP Thread
@pkgdriver said ↗TRS-80?Gateway6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I feel like there are a lot of ways for horses to change hands without anyone calling it a trade.Maybe that's just me being cynical.It happen…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗We're about to walk to the brewery. Don't tell @gumby, he'll go on some diatribe about how strollers shouldn't be allowed.They shouldn't asshole. W…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗It's illegal because federal law says the union has a duty of fair representation. My homie Stewart goes to a quarterly training at the hall where …6mo ago
-
RIP Thread
@oldngray said ↗Works better than your iPhone?I'm on a computer so MYOFB6mo ago
-
RIP Thread
@pkgdriver said ↗It worked on my Jitterbug.This work?https://www.thewrap.com/creative-content/movies/stephen-hibbert-dies-letterman-writer-pulp-fiction-actor/J…6mo ago
-
RIP Thread
@nomorebs said ↗I posted a different link. It seems to work now.Not for me.6mo ago
-
RIP Thread
@unionstrong said ↗Fix one problem and create 2 others…@badideaguy6mo ago
-
RIP Thread
@nomorebs said ↗Ikr.Wtf?!You tell me bro? I can't click on the link......who the fuck is running this place @gumby ?6mo ago
-
RIP Thread
@nomorebs said ↗Stephen Hibbert Dead: Writer Who Played Gimp in 'Pulp Fiction' Was 68 https://share.google/JPhv4BwULYmCiUnGWCan't open it.........SMH6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗I'm not saying it doesn't happen. Of course there are nefarious actors out there. What I am saying is it's illegal. And all my homies hate horse tr…6mo ago
-
RIP Thread
https://www.nytimes.com/2026/03/08/arts/music/country-joe-mcdonald-dead.html6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Horse trading is illegal. All my homies hate horse trading. If you think this doesn't happen you're dumber than @21savage .6mo ago