Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@@@johney Fuck off asshole.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗He likes itDon’t knock it until you try it6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@johney FUFuck you asshole6mo ago
-
IBT Sues UPS for Breach of NMA
@dorkarooski said ↗Many drivers retired under this current contract but before the buyout offers. Most if not all of us would have postponed retirement had we …6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Its his fucking food.STFU6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗??6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Don’t get snarky w me bitch ! (Love using the word snarky) if that don’t work ….fuck you !Hey Pal have you checked your PM's?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Ask @nomorebs I wasn't asking how long he banged your wife just what that mess is?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Tomato with just a taste of newspaper ink?I'd like to think there's a hamburger under there somewhere. If so it's a POS burger.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗WTF are we looking at here? Fries look good, but what else is in that mess?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Sorry no dudes at my house for him to have sex with..There sure were a lot there6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@justaupsguy He was walking up to your house as I was leaving.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Perhaps?STFU you George Micheal fan.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged16mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗Just killing some time.Thank goodness I thought maybe you were looking for a gay friend....sorry I wasn't able to oblige you.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗Someone said that you were 100% Gay.A few on here have....that's what their wives tell them so they don't worry when I come over. It works for…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗I was hoping that he was related.I ask again....why?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗He's a very famous airman.I know...why would you ask if I'm related?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗Are you related to Ensign George H. Gay, jr ?Why?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗There is a case to be made for 70%.Absolutely not. Unless you don't care for big tits then maybe.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I'm just gay enough that if she says star wars is stupid, she can get the fuck out.Unless she's talking about the last three Disney vomited u…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I'm just gay enough that if she says star wars is stupid, she can get the fuck out.Unless she's talking about the last three Disney vomited u…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗Im never wrong I'll take @gumby full analWell ok then6mo ago