Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Not even worth pretending for one night.Care to explain?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Yep UPS down around 10% for the week. They may have to cancel the buyout.🤡Nothing would make me happier.6mo ago
-
Iran
@oldngray said ↗ “CNN is the first US network allowed into the country since the start of the war, and I do want to point out CNN operates in Iran only with go…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Now it's goneSo is the beer at your house6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@@johney FUSTFU and let me enjoy my a.m. beer.6mo ago
-
Iran
@ilovetrump said ↗We bombed an elementary school. Good, get them when they're young saves having to do it later.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗I think you have me confused with @johney No he doesn't.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fuck you tooNow you got it.....dumbass6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Toohope this helps Already said....TTKU6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗One issue is Central States won't withhold state taxes from pensions so you have to guess how much you will owe and prepay directly to the stat…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Good evening and go fuck yourself And that goes for everyone else totoo*Hope this helps....dumbass6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Thisnis the earliest I've been home in a month6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@@johney FULick my ass bitch.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@johney FUFuck off asshole.6mo ago
-
Iran
@doublestandards said ↗ 🚨#BREAKING: The Pentagon has identified four U.S. Army Reserve soldiers who passed away on March 1, 2026, in an Iranian drone strike o…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Time for the power to go out again also.Nothing would make my day better.6mo ago
-
Iran
@gumby said ↗Yes6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗No 👎 Obviously6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗No way Jose!WTF dude I don't enjoy the crypy and I just went and looked and it looks normal. Maybe I should start.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I dont care.Roll over and grab me a beerThank God your wife has me and @unionstrong6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Its all fake!Your wife's orgasm's with you.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Lea e the hise in May and say honey I will swe you in September Fuck dude get the fuck outta here with that gibberish6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗My phone name takes nice pictures of the moon either6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I raining no moon here.Excellent I hope your roof starts leaking.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗The moon looks so cool right now, everyone look if you have a good view Dude put the bong down it looks like any other full moon.6mo ago