Posts
-
Iran
@gumby said ↗WDFDAre you even allowed to own a gun or use Fireworks where you live asshole?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗@covemastah ?6mo ago
-
Iran
@boxox said ↗You ever seen fireworks that travel at a couple thousand feet per second?I've seen fireworks that look and sound exactly like that. Not saying tha…6mo ago
-
Iran
@boxox said ↗We'll probably need to go in with boots on the ground if the Artesh (Iran's regular armed forces) don't step in to push the regime change along. B…6mo ago
-
Iran
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I have barely eaten. I look like a poor African kid.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Good we'll definitely get a beer this time and make fun of @gumby And that faggot @21savage6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Go to bed bitch!Still an hour before bedtime.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Coming to your hood sooooon ….stay tuned !Good we'll definitely get a beer this time and make fun of @gumby6mo ago
-
Meme's of all kinds
@badideaguy6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Is it beer time yet?Has been for me for a while now.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Yeah only thing he's missing is some Blue MoonYou watch your mouth faggot. You wouldn't know real beer if it fucked you in the ass.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Either way, @gumby wants to fuck her in the ass.AccurateI'll allow it6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
6mo ago
-
Buyout
@badideaguy said ↗You would think that, but we definitely still have guys that try… Lol.I ran bonus on my route twice, and both times was because I covered pic…6mo ago
-
Buyout
@badideaguy said ↗Hey!And now common ground with me.Vote bonus out. If it was a good deal for hourlies, UPS wouldn't be offering it.Is it even possible to run …6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗This is why I called you a homo.@gumby said ↗Its not gay if you like it as much as I do.Dam dude6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗OzempicCocaine and or Meth6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@johney Have another FUFuck You asshole and......7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I did pick up some serious cash over a week's take home pay plus a ton of good bottles of booze.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I get three responses from my route about potentially retiring .1 Congratulations 2 we are screwed 3 would you like a part time job. Lol7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Perhaps you should go fuck yourself And @johney too Fuck off slacker.7mo ago