Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@21savage still working?MYOFB asshole7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You no good.....7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Take a vacation Or just STFU.7mo ago
-
UPS Buyout: Is it worth taking?
@bubblehead said ↗Will the Company want to risk the entire Central Region striking as a result of their insolance?Can you image trying to get that toothpaste b…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I think they are loading everyone up.so they get enough people to take the buyout Well no shit asshole...didn't someone mention that before?Fuckin…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗You didn't rub it in my face, so thank you.But I know you don't have any snow either.So fuck you.I didn't tell you where to live so.....7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Quiet in here today.I think people must be dealing with all the snow.Snow....7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@johney FUFuck off asshole7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@johney FUFuck off asshole7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Thanks Dave7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗7mo ago
-
Epstein & Maxwell
7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fuck off. I'm just saying....WTF dude you bitch about the hours of the call center like you're in a prison lockdown during those hours.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I juat had a couple of questions. The hot line is only.open from 9 AM to 7PMDon't they know who we work for?Your phone doesn't work during those h…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Nope….pussypaya7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Was it still warm? Well he is from Kentucky so I guess that’s better than his cousins or sisters.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Savannah is offering a 1 million dollar buyout to get her mommy backDead or alive?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Settle down7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗We just settled a grievance for several thousand dollars for an employee who took the last buyout.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Tell me if I am doing something wrong here ….try to book a flight on Jet Blue from Orlando 2 Lauderdale leaving Orl Apr 10 - returning to Orl Apr…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Let the games begin Just wait till they catch wind of you taking the buyout....LOL they're going to run up your ass so far it'll take you a year t…7mo ago