Posts
-
UPS Buyout: Is it worth taking?
@thebrownblob said ↗Any union rep who takes it also no longer is on leave from UPS so if they get voted out of office, they’re sent down the road. Two guys I k…7mo ago
-
UPS Buyout: Is it worth taking?
@thebrownblob said ↗I agree the international hasn’t done a good enough job of explaining their position. I don’t believe they feel people taking it or the ene…7mo ago
-
UPS Buyout: Is it worth taking?
@thebrownblob said ↗I’m not against people taking it. I’m against the company, implementing it without negotiating. If we allow them to do as they please there…7mo ago
-
UPS Buyout: Is it worth taking?
@bubblehead said ↗@wally is a Me-ster, always has been and will never understand what you so eloquently explained.Well put.Well let me run this by you Union su…7mo ago
-
UPS Buyout: Is it worth taking?
@bubblehead said ↗Keep reading,....it also says "and the Union".The Union definitely doesn't approve.I saw that I was being sarcastic.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗That’s a healthy meal 1200 calories....Geezus!7mo ago
-
UPS Buyout: Is it worth taking?
@bubblehead said ↗How do they get past this?I think it's definitely approved by the employees. At least one on this site.7mo ago
-
UPS Buyout: Is it worth taking?
@bubblehead said ↗Why wouldn't they? They would get $1,000 a week and free TeamCare while on the street and would only be required to man the picket line from …7mo ago
-
UPS Buyout: Is it worth taking?
@bubblehead said ↗70,000 strong across the heartland, with the ability to strike over unresolved grievances.How do you see the UPS network operating while it i…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗You’re doubting me? LolNope7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Only 11 moreWDFD7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@johney FUFuck off asshole.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗2003.I thought it was before that, but I'm sure you're right.....Rhode Island right?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗You’re stealing time, pick up the pace. Fired right before getting the buyout....Misses buyout as he's not an active employee....Priceless.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Does it help if I was a hot driver helper?If is the key word there.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗You're lying worse than Bill.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Tell her you have no job and you live with your parents He was a driver helper if that didn’t deter her nothing will.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby if they deny him the buyout7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Wouldn’t that be something….LolPoor bastard would have to work another 10 years.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I was her driver helper during both of her pregnancies.She's single now, and looking for a younger guy to replace her ex.At least that's my t…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I need @21savage to help me out with what’s quickly turning into a stalker…. lol.This woman will not leave me the fuck alone.And you know it’…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@johney FU7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗FuIm thirsty7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Almost done....7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗How did you hide this for so long? @thebrownblob said ↗Don’t even think about it!!7mo ago