Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗FU@unionstrong,@thebrownblob and everyone else agrees7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I love you too.Faggot.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Who are you quoting?MYOFB asshole7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗That cat looks very judgmental He's fucking pissed that the beer next to him is Ultra's.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@toonertoo said ↗And I was not invited....Like you would want to be invited.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Just like your wife.The one that says enter here and points to her ass?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You do!Even @thebrownblob and @unionstrong agree.No they don't they agree with me......fuck off asshole.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗My buddy just text me back and said the rumor is there was some pretty major threats from Mexican cartels! What the hell apparently they ha…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Who gets to be on top?The guy on the bottom(@gumby)is enjoying it.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗He deserves it Fuck you asshole7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@johney FUFuck off asshole7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗We had a lot of snow melt yesterday I didn't even have to wear a jacket yesterday WDFD7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@mechlift said ↗Definitely but she’s leaving 3 kids with three different baby daddies behind if she runs away with me that’s 50k a kid 🧔♂️✊So you'll be numbe…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@johney needs one.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗ROTH IRA is maxed out for the year for my wife and myself7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Do your browns still fit?MYOFB7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗No. I am taking the buyout and joining the IBEW.Buyout...7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@mechlift said ↗I’m in love with a hub mouse …🧔♂️✊Oh boy.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗MYOFB7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Thank you Don Lemon.Watch your mouth punk. I can't help you don't pay attention.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Already posted....TTKU7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I read an article waaaaaay back many years ago that convinced me to never get one.https://hackaday.com/2016/02/28/password-extraction-via-fro…7mo ago
-
IBT Sues UPS for Breach of NMA
@gumby said ↗They filed a lawsuit the first time Settle down negative NancyOk go ahead and hold your breath. LOL.7mo ago
-
IBT Sues UPS for Breach of NMA
@gumby said ↗We shall see what happensYou're screwed.7mo ago
-
IBT Sues UPS for Breach of NMA
@542thrunthru said ↗Steward sent me this a little bit ago. Thought I'd post it here for you degenerates. LOL! Kiss your buyout goodbye @gumby .....LMAO7mo ago