Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗I only saw a few of them and they were mostly garbageI thought the Budweiser one was ok and the Dunkin one. Boy Dunkin spent a ton hiring all t…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@mechlift7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Everything was frozen like a brick this morning It was below 0WDFD suck it up punk7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Ill be better when the snow melts Pussy.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@johney FUFuck off asshole7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗@mechlift I was so dissatisfied w the morning dump ….. I felt at the onset , I had so much more to give He's busy getting that hub rat out of his…7mo ago
-
Super Bowl 2026
Sea-9,NE-3= $250 thank you.7mo ago
-
Super Bowl 2026
@542thrunthru said ↗Honestly I don't blame you. I have it on in the background but thats if. No one cares about this game. I put $20 on some squares in a work …7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗My Spanish is bad.... I think it was all about rice and bananas.Close to the end while he was singing it cut out. Not the picture just the s…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
So what did they bleep out?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Sickening By far the biggest sporting event in this country and in fucking Spanish....WTF.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Hey Toyota This is the United States of America Fuck offWhat's your beef with them?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Now you want to suck his dick? @unionstrong said ↗So you can spray it up your ass?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Aleeve BitchGay.800mg Ibuprofen7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby7mo ago
-
Super Bowl 2026
@ovah said ↗I would LIKE to watch this, but I've never even heard of those stations.Ya, stream maybe, but I think that will be a big PIA. Most people who would…7mo ago
-
Super Bowl 2026
@ilovetrump said ↗Are you guys excited for Bad Bunny? Maybe ICE will get him.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@brownblob7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗What heterosexual man He is not.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Stinks like sushi?Smells like fish put it on the dish...smells like cologne you better leave it alone.Or something like that.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗Show me.Not a chance.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗My wife doesn't have an OnlyFans.Wanna bet?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Nothing is made in America anymore Give Trump some time.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Some of the directions are absolutely ridiculous for us PollocksI'm sure7mo ago