Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗This the stance I make when I'm getting ready to ram it in my boyfriends ass from the back No kidding7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗The Who?Well they're half dead, but I'd watch.Not the Who....Geezus you young guys are supposed to run the country when I'm old....might as w…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Wanna bet?Actually im.just exhausted Pussy.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Take a chill pill. God damn it's not that serious.You t take your bp meds this morning?It is serious when some spic who can't sing in English i…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗My hometown…🤣WDFD7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I'm trying to remember the last one I actually liked. Probably Bruno Mars.That would be one you liked you flaming faggot. How about AC/DC?Wait …7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Okay? It brings me entertainment which makes life enjoyable. That's like saying stop supporting music because they make millions. I'll do what …7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fuck off Gator boy.No7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Yes you did tell me that.Now go put some of that overtime money in it.MYOFB7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗ShhIm busy today 225 stopsOn a Saturday?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby FU7mo ago
-
93 and growing..
@toonertoo said ↗That would be awesome!I will keep you in mind for sure ...but don't hold your breath it isn't looking good after that cold snap.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗We gotta get you on PC brother.Gaming's a lot nicer that way.Thanks Bill Gates7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Does she have a boyfriend ?Numerous.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗She just usually makes me do the laundrySMH7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗What kind of speeds do you get with starlink? As much as I hate Spectrum they have bumped it up to over 100 Mbps at no extra charge. I consiste…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Thats unbelievable MYOFB7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I was teasing @futureGeezus relaxWe have drivers making more than that and inly put a couple % in the 401k7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Got drivers messaging me. 😂We have three stuck and counting.They’re under orders not to put the truck into reverse to try to get unstuck.The…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@future ?The typical U.S. worker has $955 saved for retirement, report finds - CBS News https://share.google/VY5aXvLn0NzjpAEQeThe typical worker d…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Hi,Did you follow yard control procedures this morning?Too busy under the CM's desk to get a light day.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I would have gladly taken the dayAlready made $2500WDFD7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗It's light today Thank God That’s disappointing7mo ago