Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Putting together my new cologne display!Where's that Asian chick? She'd have that thing together in 10 minutes.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Your Getting old@gumby said ↗Tell me about itThat's what 57 ass poundings does to you.Geezus dude7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Your Getting oldYou're*and not old senile.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Im busy being a legendary homoTrue7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Fuck.She's gonna die.Probably the only time I'll agree with @21savage ....she's already dead.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗It feels that way. But nothing the cops do make sense.I think they are holding their cards close to the vest7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗If this is real then, yes who demands a ransom and then disappears for days?And who still thinks you can get a ransom? This is like dumb an…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Do you have Grandma in your house? Give her back, dude.Problem is he doesn't want Bitcoin he wants them to make this website better before …7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗I am, and don’t call me Shirley. Cell service sucks where I am, especially Verizon. I have wi fi at home and don’t have the issues. I have V…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗You’re still GayThat's the common ground?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Alright I'm up! Who here wants to debate me on how the great pyramid was built!?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I'm ready ti jumpQuit getting talked off the ledge....fucking jump already.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗That's him.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗You'll sleep better when you're gone.Because he'll be drunk all day.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Where's @unionstrong busy sending ransom notes?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Just please tell me there is life after BrownNope just keep working.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗I will not be watching.The Super Bowl or just the halftime show?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Pretty sad overall.A sport that's basically just for men, and their halftime show guy has less testosterone than a cartoon character from the…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗@jkloc7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@covemastah said ↗Yes ,he did , im just saying those were classic shows ,, no RAP. ,, no political bullshit , no men in dresses ,, just great music ,, the TP O…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗ByeYou're Bi7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fuck off STFU7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗U r black@gumby said ↗Quiet I got big black cock to suck tomorrow.Dam dude7mo ago
-
RIP Thread
@ilovetrump said ↗Brad Arnold from Three Doors Down. Probably younger than 90% of this forum. So.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗What the hell was wrong with the Who?Lol.Nothing, but that's not "Who" I was talking about.TTKU7mo ago