Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗Will u send me the screenshot nekkid3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
I did see one "package car" with the vent things but it was the truck they used for driving around trainees. It has windows on the sides and seats in the back.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://notthebee.com/article/french-citizens-take-refuge-from-heat-in-ikea3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗The last 5 years the new trucks have them.How many trucks have A/C now?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Don't they have some spinner thing back there on the roof now to get the heat out?I think FedEx or Amazon had those but I never saw one on a UPS …3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Me too…all 3 of them3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I drank a beer outside and had to go back inside for a few.You sweat it off faster than you can drink it3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗The back was the part that should have been air conditioned.At least have vents to let hot air out but UPS didn't want to do that.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗You could be in the back of a pkg car.But its air conditioned!3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Its fucking hot97° here3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Costco for me went for a few things $200 later I walk out thinking wtf did I buya years supply of toilet paper?3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗It’s causing quite a stir in Korea right now because it’s putting their society and education system under a microscope. It’s d…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Weighed in at the lowest I have in a year, and managed to avoid every Fourth of July party except for my immediate family's.I'm winning.You s…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I'm moving to Minnesota, putting on blackface, and opening a daycare.https://notthebee.com/article/ive-gathered-the-best-memes-of-this-minnes…3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Going to the grocery store to get a pork butt3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Huh.Don’t see too many haluski and perogie eating dudes around here.Gotta watch out for the ones that like pepperoni rolls.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@nomorebs go fetch me another beer3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@kearsargecoop3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Me too.I hope they have a cane or a walker as one of the choices You were hoping for a rollator. Just like Jingles has.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I'm kind of surprised they still have that.3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/music/article/victor-willis-village-people-singer-dies-aged-75-084502658.html@gumby is mourning3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Now that I am no longer an active employee it gives me great pleasure to tell you to go Fuck yourself3mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Go slow Daniel Son ….many days ahead Wax on. Wax off.3mo ago