Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Who is this? This post is too coherent to be @gumby. What have you done with him? His wife must be posting on his account4m ago
-
Meme's of all kinds
16m ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
32m ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
4h ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@21savage Don’t know about you.... I found something17h ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@upschuck said ↗I think they are all taking the week off.Half of mine are faking injuries18h ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗FU19h ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@badideaguy got out just in time19h ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby19h ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗And beer20h ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Fat ass!20h ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
20h ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@ovah said ↗Are you ready for some football?21h ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Memories of your sis ?21h ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
21h ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗@21savage needs to bring some of them for lunch.22h ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Little kids? I just opened one yesterday!Stealing from your kids?1d ago
-
Just Three Words
@thebrownblob said ↗Your banned sir!!!you're not your1d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Yes, I remember opening those and completely ignoring the special K, cornflakes, and raisin bran unless it was last resort, and there was a…1d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗1d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
View this post on X1d ago
-
Just Three Words
@gumby said ↗Yes I will. I did do pretty well for retirement $20 is $201d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Smash1d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
1d ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗He is the lot lizard now.He is still waiting on that pension check and needs money now1d ago